Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Egg Dying

Tonight we dyed Easter eggs, the natural way like when I was a kid in Louisiana with my MawMaw Rita. We started collecting onion peels, orange skin and carrots shavings for the past week or so, then today we went on a nature walk with the whole family and collected various leave, grass and flowers for our eggs. We got home and got all the colors we wanted to use ready for the eggs. The boys had so much fun! I wish I had a couple more sets of hands so I could have gotten pictures of them getting the eggs ready, but there will be picks of the finished product tomorrow, after they have marinaded in the dye over night :)

Hope this inspires you to try to natural dye your eggs, it is so much fun!

Until tomorrow...goodnight y'all!

No comments: