I thought I would post some pictures of the beautiful place that we live in. They have been taken over the course of our 18 months here. Hope you enjoy them. In regards to my addiction, #1 you might have noticed my "pin" button at the top, PINTEREST :) The most amazing site I have ever found! I have not repeated a recipe since January 2, 2012 thanks to this little site. #2, the gym :) I will be one of those post pictures of my food people and those success story people.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
New Addiction's Found
I thought I would post some pictures of the beautiful place that we live in. They have been taken over the course of our 18 months here. Hope you enjoy them. In regards to my addiction, #1 you might have noticed my "pin" button at the top, PINTEREST :) The most amazing site I have ever found! I have not repeated a recipe since January 2, 2012 thanks to this little site. #2, the gym :) I will be one of those post pictures of my food people and those success story people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment